How Ford is responding to the coronavirus
At our Ford Certified Collision Network (FCCN) Centers, we recognize we’re living through unprecedented times with a pandemic that has prompted the World Health Organization to urge everyone to practice social distancing. For a lot of us, that means staying at home.
We realize some of you have circumstances that require you to remain mobile. Please know that we’re here to ensure your Ford vehicles are repaired with the utmost care and consideration.
The safety and well-being of you – our customers – is a top priority. As we closely monitor the ever-changing coronavirus situation, we continue to take extra care to help protect both your health and that of our staff. This includes:
- Heightening cleaning measures to the interiors of vehicles prior to performing any repair service as well as before returning them to customers. The cleaners that we use are approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are acceptable for the interior/exterior surfaces of all Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
- Offering remote pickup and delivery of vehicles to be serviced. Please check with your local FCCN Center to confirm their participation.
- Taking extra deep-cleaning steps with approved supplies to help ensure our customer lounges, as well as all parts, sales and service areas, are continuously cleaned.
- Avoiding handshakes and other physical contact with customers; wearing gloves and handing off keys in protective bags.
- Supporting prudent stay-at-home policies that individual FCCN Centers may choose to adopt.
If you have any further questions about the cleaning process, please feel free to reach out to your FCCN Center representative.
As always, you can schedule repair service by calling your local FCCN Center. To locate the nearest center, use our online locator at collision.ford.com or via the FordPassTM *app on your smart device.
We’re built to lend a hand. And in times like these, we’re all in it together. From all our FCCN Center professionals, we thank you for being a valued customer and doing your part to help us all keep our communities, neighbors, friends and families safe.* FordPass app, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via download. Message and data rates may apply.